Is your website converting or is it just a fancy beautiful website driving visitors away?
What is A High Converting Website?
Features of a High Converting Website
1. A clear message or value proposition:
2. A non-Confusing Navigation
3. How the need will be met
4. What you are offering
5. A clear call to action
6. Social Proofs (Case Studies Testimonials and Reviews)
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- You will be saving a lot of time that you could have been answering everyone that calls you or send you an email.
- You will help the user make the right decision immediately without wasting time.
Because FAQs can become text-heavy, it’s a good idea to only display the question and have a clickable dropdown. Make it clear where someone should click (or else they’ll miss it), but doing it this way makes it more visually appealing to your reader.